Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yay, Texture Tuesday is back!

Hello hello! I am soo glad that texture tuesday is back! I have definitely missed it the last month or so.
This weeks theme is 'cuppa'. Lets get right to it!


I was so looking forward to this week so I had an excuse to go get some yummy hot chocolate or coffee.
I ended up getting hot chocolate 'cause I didn't really want any caffiene.

The nice coffee lady put a ton of whipped cream on it but most of it evaporated right away.
Both pictures layered with Kim Klassen's partings and nested.

I can't wait for next week, the theme is going to be free and easy. I can't wait to see all your entries!

Linking up with...
Texture Tuesday, Sweet Shot Tuesday, 52 Weeks Of Happiness, Tones On Tuesday, Tuesday Around The World, Our World Tuesday.