Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sun Flares and Bokeh

Hello hello! Around 4:45 when I was doing the dishes I looked out the window and saw a gorgeous sunset.
So of course I ran outside in my slippers without a coat and froze my butt off to get some pictures. Lets take a look...


So I think out of all the pictures I took this is my favorite because of the bokeh and sun flare. But The propane tank and house really draw the eye away from it. I wish I had the skill in photoshop or any other editing system to get rid of them but I don't :(

This was taken right around the same time and is another one of my favorites.


This one was taken maybe 10mins later when the sun had gotten lower. It made for some great silhouettes!



Thursday Favorite Things, This or That Thursday, Little Things Thursdays, Live Laugh [linky], I'm Lovin' It.