Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Rewind ~ Week 4

I can actually say that this was posted on Monday, at least I can if I can finsih it in the next half hour, so here we go!


Last monday was so so cold, single digits and no digits. I had some candles to make things a little cozy.



Along with the freezing cold, there were some really strong winds. On Tuesday I went out to find a big glass door on the ground shattered.

You may have already seen this picture a time or two, but here it is again. On Wednesday we got more snow and it was so pretty outside!


Thursday was a rare day. Ronnie actually stayed still long enough for me to get a few pictures!


Here I am talking about this amazing apple cinnamon cake again. I mean wow, it was so good I made it two days in a row. Recipe here.


On Saturday the sun was shining into my room and looking really cool. And I somehow got the idea to take some pictures of my eye.


Yes another barn photo. On Sunday I was supposed to have ODP so we drove the long drive for it and realized when we got there that it had been cancelled. Oops... We went shopping and I finally got some ramekins for some mini chicken pot pies! This was taken right after it stopped snowing.

Whoo! Thats like record time for writing a post. I hope you come back tomorrow to see some textures...

Project 52 with Tamar and Gina.

Project 52 with Kent Weakley
Macro Monday
Monday Mellow Yellows

P.S. How do you think my blog design is coming along? I would love to know what you think!