Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Rewind

Hello hello! This week was lots of fun, not super busy but busy enough. I am super tired right now, I played in 3 soccer games tonight and I got a huge scrape on my knee from the turf. But you don't want to hear about that, lets look at some photos!

Monday had such a pretty sunset. I was getting ready to go to soccer and I remembered that I hadn't taken my camera yet. And it was almost dark but I quickly took a few photos. It started out as a very dark photo but I'm glad I was able to save it :)
Day 7

Some of you may know that I am a volunteer at my local library, and this is my favorite aisle. I swear it has every possible awesome non-fiction book. From cookbooks, fashion, makeup, crochet and knitting, scrapbooking, and photography. I could probably spend hours here, at least if there was a big comfy chair..
Day 8

My hair was extra awesome this day so a snapped a few pictures...
Day 9

On Thursday it was rainy, really warm, and muddy. I was having fun taking pictures through the windshield.
Day 10

The past few months I haven't really been reading much. On Friday I was getting back into my rythym and read almost 2 books and took some paper heart pictures.
Day 11

If you saw my most recent SHS post you saw this picture and know that I took it with a video camera that really is not a good camera for taking pictures. So I was super happy when I saw the results of this photo!
Day 12

Before I had ODP soccer I made some pancakes and added some yummy strawberries!
Day 13


Linking up for Project 52 here and here.