Saturday, January 26, 2013

Currently...

I saw this on Ashlee's blog and decided to do it!

Currently...

Current book:























Current music:
I don't know if this counts but I have been loving it.



Current guilty pleasure:
This apple cinnamon coffee cake I made is soo good (or was cause we already ate it all).
Recipe is in yesterdays post here.
















Current nail color:
Chipped icky gold. I don't what the color is called but it is by Sinful Colors.













Current drink:
Mostly water. I have this 28oz water bottle that I love and drink a few of them everyday.

Current food:
Strawberries, yogurt, and granola. SO GOOD!

















Current Favorite Show:
I haven't really been watching any TV. I can't wait for The Voice to come back in March though!


Current Wishlist:
A winter vacation! I really want to try snowshoeing and cross country skiing.

Current needs:
For my camera to get its but in gear! I have been using my sisters camera a lot cause my camera just seems to be lagging.


Current celebrity crush:
Zooey Deschanel!

Current indulgence:
Coffee cake from above.

Current slang:
I say dude wayy too much.


Current outfit:
Pajama pants slippers soft sweatshirt, and need to change so I can go outside.

Current excitement:
Snowshoeing.

Current mood:
Neutral.

Current link:
Twitter ~ Daliene (my blog design inspiration) ~ Bloglovin'