Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello hello! Happy new year! So I am doing the 101 in 1001 thingy. If you are not familiar with this here is  a little bit about it... You choose 101 things, and you try to accomplish  all 101 things in 1001 days. Here are a few pictures from my day..

One of the things on my list was to stay up for the sunrise on new years day. I made it to 7am without any caffeine (boo ya!)!  I actually got so bored that I started cleaning the house. I then fell asleep until about 2pm. I have always hated waking up late in the morning and even more so when in the afternoon! But it was worth it.

I have never had much luck taking pictures of candles. But today was the day it finally happened!
I think my sisters camera is magic...

This cute little fence caught my eye...


I hope you all have a wonderful new year! I know I am definitely looking forward to this year...


Linking up with...
WW @ Live and Love Out Loud, WW @ Project Alicia, Sweet Shot Tuesday,  52 Weeks Of Happiness,
Our World Tuesday, Tones On Tuesday, You Capture.