Saturday, February 02, 2013

SHS 2.2.13.

 Hello! It is so very cold here, and yes I am sitting here in my pajamas that just happen to be shorts and a t-shirt but thats not why (okay maybe it is) but my fingers are freezing. And I keep giving people the cold hand. This is going to be a quick post because I am going to go read with lots of blankets.
Also I just noticed that 3 of my 5 pictures are trees...
Andddd... tomorrow is my blogging anniversary! Notice how I said blogging and not blog? This blog has only been here since September, but my older blog 
Chickens On The Moon had its first blog post 364 days ago!


 This is picture of trees #1, and it is obviously on the left rather then in the center or on the right.
Left
 Since it has been so cold the chickens have been hidden away in their pen, but today I took this girl out for a picture.
Hidden
So tree picture #2. I used some rather plain textures on this one.
Plain
 How is this fast you wonder? I had no idea but my little sister said that when helicopter seeds fall they go down very fast. My brain is too foggy to think of stuff like though.
Fast
 And the final tree picture. There is this place right by the edge of our property line and I love it over there. I remember when I was like 8 or 9 I would go in this spot and pretend to do yoga... Haha.
Peace



Scavenger Hunt Sunday
The Simple Things
Weekly Topshot
Serenity Saturday