Thursday, February 07, 2013

Cardinals

Hello! Baby goat season has officially started! Uhura had a little baby girl, she is black and white with some polka dot shaped spots that aren't really polka dots. But anyway, if you go to Tayet's blog in a little while there will for sure be a post with some very cute pictures, so I will finish up so she can get on and upload them, then you can go check it out!


The past week or so I have been getting lucky taking pictures of birds and today was one of those days!
There were a pair of Cardinals and I got some pretty good pictures of both of them.


They were super duper chubby. And the other day I saw the biggest wood pecker ever, I have a picture but its super out of focus.

My question for today is, what is your favorite kind of bird?

Rurality Blog Hop
Little Things Thursdays
Thursday Favorite Things
Share The Joy
Imperfect Prose
Loves On A Thursday