Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Chickadee

Hello and happy Tuesday! Some of you may know that I play in 3 to 4 games every Monday night. Well last night at the end of the first half of my first game I hurt my knee, it did sort of a pop/snappy kind of thing? So my day will most likely be spent reading tons of blogs and watching Supernatural. Lets get to todays picture! 


Yesterday when I was taking pictures of some cookies by a window I glanced out and saw this little Chickadee! It was perfect timing considering I already had my camera out and on and so I quickly took a picture with almost full zoom, and I actually got a clear shot of her!
And since it was a sunny, bright (but freezing!) day outside the blue sky made for the perfect background!

I used Kim Klassen's texture 1301!


Texture Tuesday
Sweet Shot Tuesday
52 Weeks Of Happiness
Tones On Tuesday
Our World Tuesday
Tuesday Around The World
Nature Notes Tuesday