Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Kitty Silhouette

Hola, so now post yesterday. I felt icky all day, and have since Friday. And I actually took a nap, which I haven't done in years.
Then I went and played in a soccer tournament. I really did not feel up for it but I'm not the kind of person to miss a tournament (or any game for that matter). We had 2 games, the last game decided if we made it to the championship or not, end score was 4-3 and we lost. I scored to of the goals and got an assist. Okay, picture time.


So Dixie is a very affectionate cat, and believe it or not it gets super annoying. And she stares at you, and literally will not look away as if we are having a staring contest.

So, do you have cats? If so, do they do something that gets to be very annoying?

Texture used is Sybil from The Downton Collection.





7 comments:

Fran said...

Yes, I have always had a cat/s. I now have one elderly lady who knows how to push all my buttons. Her speciality is knocking things off my desk, dresser or any other surface near me to get me out of my chair to take care of her wants.

Susan Anderson said...

Hope you feel better soon!

=)

Pat said...

Sweet shot.

Anonymous said...

Love cats! Great photo!
You can meet my Girls here:
http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com
Each is different, and unique.
Hope you will visit!

Anonymous said...

I'm following! I tried to follow by email, too, but it is not working. Try to remove it and put it back on.
Glad you stopped by. Grizelda means "Dark Battle"; her middle names is Zoe, meaning Life. Her litter was very ill; I took them in at 2 days of age. Chloe Jo is her sister. Total opposites. Chloe Jo is the one who has to be babied constantly. I write about my Girls a lot. I do cat rescue, especially orphaned kittens (bottle feeding).

Nicki said...

Do I have cats - you betcha! Ike will plant himself either on the keyboard or in some manner directly in front of the computer monitor. He persistently asks to go into the garage and will plant himself directly in front of the TV. He is demanding. MJ - head butter. Binx - bathroom sink facet whiner.

Sorry you lost at soccer, hope you are feeling better.

Tamar SB said...

I am a dog person, but find cats so photogenic - great shot!