Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Trying Out Tea...

So, tea. When I was little I would drink tea even though I really didn't like it 'cause I thought it made me so cool to drink tea.
Eventually I got some sense knocked into me and decided that since I didn't like I shouldn't drink it :P

Anyway, recently seeing all of Kim Klassen's awesome tea photos has officially inspired me to try tea again!
Herb teas in general, and my mom brought home a box of assorted herb teas for me the other day! There are 6 different flavors:

Pomegranate Pizzazz ~ sweet & tart taste of pomegranate
I Love Lemon ~ Refreshing blend with lots of lemon
Mint Medley ~ Blend of cool garden spearmint & peppermint
Orange & Spice ~ A zesty blend of orange and spice
Cozy Chamomile ~ Calming chamomile for quiet moments
Sweet Dreams ~ Relaxing blend of chamomile & mint

And I admit I am a little timid to try a few of them (I have never liked trying new things), but I will try them all eventually.
I have already tried the mint medley and I thought it tasted like the dentist. So I think I just have to get used to the taste.


Textured with Kim Klassen's Daisy and Isobel.

My question for today is do you like tea?
If so, do you have a favorite kind?



And a new fabulous link up, Tuesday Muse hosted by the lovely Nancy over at A Rural JournalI have missed her weekly linkys and am so glad she has decided to do them again ;)



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admit I'm not a tea drinker, but I'm trying *key word, trying* to come off of coffee!

Tatiana said...

ohhh my I love tea. Like seriously, I drink some everyday if not several times a day.
...however I'm not a fan of mint either, so I would suggest not trying to become accustomed and just changing to something else XD

Anonymous said...

I love tea... and coffee... oh and hot chocolate too... love your textured image as well!

Nancy said...

You may have read my post about herb tea. Not a fan. But I'm trying.

Thanks so much for joining in today Yolanda. xo

Nicki said...

I used to enjoy standard Bigelow tea with a little sugar. Never a big fan of all the different flavors (a memo my family apparently never got because I have been gifted with oodles of flavored teas). Now I prefer coffee - more specifically french vanilla cappuccino.

Well done on the textures.

Jeanne said...

Love you cup and the shot that you got of it. Hope the other ones taste better , not like the dentist, or I am afraid that you will have the same experience as the first time around.

Jeanne said...

old fashioned Liptons tea

Marilyn said...

Beautiful mug.....perfect for tea. Mine would be Trader Joe's Red Rooibos Chai.

Indrani said...

Lovely cup.
I like tea, the one with milk and cream.

Lisa said...

Constant Comment Green Tea, all day long!

Anonymous said...

I have always enjoyed tea, and actually have gotten my husband to like it. Good post...yum!

Barbara said...

I love coffee more than tea, but in the afternoons I've a few hours of Me-Time and with that there's always a cup of tea :)

Lovely blog, and I've enjoyed my visit... so I'm your newest follower from the Netherlands.

Nice to meet you and until next time,
B.

deborah said...

yes, i am an avid tea drinker ... green tea is my favorite, hot, or cold, but i also enjoy a hot cup of peppermint with a touch of honey! i love your cup ... beautiful work with the texture, and great quote! i'm visiting from texture tuesday again! you have a great weekend, and enjoy the tea! :)