Saturday, March 09, 2013

Saturday 9

1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
Nope, never had any reason to go.

2) Do you enjoy traveling by train?
I have never traveled by train so I don't know, but I think I would like it!

3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic?
Rolling In The Deep by Adele. I do karaoke every now and again and its definitely the song that I have sang the most :)

4) Do you drink tea?
If you had asked me this a week ago I would have said no. But I can say yes now! SO far my favorite is green tea with some sugar, but I have a whole box of different flavors to try!

5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
I just bought a big cherry candle today! I got it on clearance for $2, rock on.

6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
Nope, I just finished doing them all like 10mins ago. But its just a matter of time...

7) Have you ever been fingerprinted?
Yes when I got caught hunting in the kings forest.

8) What was the last check you wrote?
Probably like 2 years ago. I was treasurer for my 4-H club and wrote checks all the time.

9) What color are your eyes?
A medium green with orange and gold :)







2 comments:

I am Harriet said...

$2 sounds like quite the deal!

The Gal Herself said...

Flecks of gold and orange? Your eyes sound so pretty. I'm jealous.