Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Texture Tuesday...

Hello! I hit 80 followers today, thank you so much to my new and older followers!
If you haven't already I would love for you to link up with Inspired Tuesday Week 5.
And I do hope you will come back tomorrow for not one, but two recipes! Anywho, on to the picture!


I needed a little spring today, so this is from my archives, spring last year. This is just what I want to see when I look outside. What I am really seeing in cold weather with some snow, ick.
Textured with Kim Klassen's Havana texture.

Texture Tuesday
Tuesday Muse
Sweet Shot Tuesday
The Happiness Project
Tones On Tuesday
Tuesday Around The World
Inspired Tuesday



5 comments:

Barbara said...

Lovely how you've edit this wonderful picture. I've joined Tuesday Muse, it is fun to play along.

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

I too am still waiting for spring, but the signs are getting closer. I saw a field of robins yesterday!

Nicki said...

Beautiful shot and very Spring. After 70 degrees this weekend, I am none-too-happy about the forecast of snow today. So I say - "Bring On Spring!"

and

congrats on the #followers. It is a sweet feeling isn't it!

Carolyn ♥ said...

Love the pink!

Desirae R said...

Congrats on 80! And lovely photo :)