Saturday, March 16, 2013

Saturday 9

1) Sam is crazy for The Lion King. Do you have a favorite Disney movie?

Tangled definitely.


2) The song tells us that Hakuna Matata "means no worries." Is something worrying you right now?


That my dad is going to take forever to wake up! I'm trying to go to a friends house here dad!


3) Who is the most optimistic person you know?


I can't really think of anyone...


4) Elton John wrote "Hakuna Matata" but didn't record it. Name a song Sir Elton is famous for singing.

Your Song!


5) Can you play the piano?


I can do the chopsticks and randomly hit the keys.


6) Congratulations! You just won a guided African Safari Tour! 8 days in Zambia and Botswana for you and a friend. All expenses paid, and allowing you access to breathtaking, unforgettable sights. It takes at least 30 hours to get there, and before you go you'll need yellow fever andhepatitis vaccinations and medication to prevent malaria. Are you up for it?


Yes, any sort of Travel/Vacation I would take right now, as long as it is warm!


7) There's been a mistake. You really won a 4-night Disney Bahamas Cruise for two. Are you relieved or disappointed that you'll be partying with a guy in a Simba suit on the Lido Deck instead of observing a real lion in the wild?


Disappointed.... I don't really to any kind of Disney thing-a-mi-jig.


8) Let's bring this back to real life -- do you have any vacation plans?

Yes! For the first time in years, we are going somewhere this summer. Colorado to visit family and get some camping done :)


9) Describe your luggage. Is it durable and high quality? Or are you like Crazy Sam, who has been known to use an Old Navy shopping bag as her carry-on?

I'm probably somewhere in the middle. Since I don't really travel I don't really travel I don't have high quality fancy suitcases.






3 comments:

katie eggeman said...

I liked reading your answers, I took some time to read your blog. It is great.

I am Harriet said...

Don't feel bad about the Disney thing. I'm not much into it either

The Gal Herself said...

Aw, thanks for reminding me of "Your Song." A friend of mine walked down the aisle to that. Her wedding was beautiful. It's a nice memory.