Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Poppin Blooms...not really

I didn't think I would be able to post today since our internet was down for hours and hours (literally like 4 whole hours) but its back thank goodness. I mean I had 24 whole emails to read, how do you think makes me feel? No different then usual as none of them were life changing unless you count mother day sales that I don't take advantage of. Anyway, if any of you were wondering about the results of the soccer tournament this weekend...we got first place! I actually scored like 2-3 minutes into the game, which almost beats my record for fastest goal scoring in a game. And combining all my goals from Saturday and Sunday I scored 7 and got 3 assists. But...picture time.


Then last night (Monday) I had a another game that we won (we won, but it was nothing close to pretty soccer) and after the game I jumped as high as I possibly could to get some of these blooms off  a tree so I could take pictures for today. I actually had my little sister write POP on my hand in sharpie so I could remember to take pictures for the prompt, and I think this is POP worthy so yay! Oh and no I have no idea what kind of tree these are from.
Textured with Kim Klassen's Daisy texture.

Some of you may know that I am going on a mini vacation for the rest of the week (we won a two night stay at a huge water park/hotel!) but I plan on scheduling a post for tomorrow and Friday. On Thursday I really suggest you come by 'cause I have a special guest post lined up :)







(google reader is going away. follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!)
 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I used Daisy too :)

Nancy said...

So simple yet so pretty!

Kristi Bonney said...

What a beautiful capture! Stopping by from Kent Weakley's.

betty-NZ said...

I hate it when the internet goes down! I know I can live without it, but I don't want to!

Love your photo. Your editing is awesome!

Kim Cunningham said...

Congrats on your soccer win! That is really exciting. Enjoy your mini trip! Our soccer has been rained out all week with flooded fields. Glad you got your Internet back!

Nicki said...

Well done on the soccer games and excellent decision to grab a branch from the tree because this is a wonderful picture.

Eatlovemerry said...

So lovely <3

amanda said...

Congrats on your new soccer record and all the goals!
We've finally gotten into some high school baseball action. The weather has been warm & wonderful for it this week. We'll now have 4 games a week to make up for missing the first month of the season due to winter weather. Busy, busy. :)
Pretty photo - and hope your mini vacation is tons of fun!

Sofia said...

Very nicely edited.

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful shot! Glad to hear you won your games. Enjoy the trip!