For those of you who don't know what 12 of 12 is here is a little explanation: On the 12th day of every month you take a picture every hour for 12 hours and then share them (or not) wherever you want! I personally think it is lots of fun and so I'm glad Megan inspired me to do it! Here is my day at a soccer tournament in picture form...
1. Starting out the day with some sunny but very cold weather :)
2. Soccer warm ups for one of two teams.
3. Half time for my game, we tied 1-1.
4. On the way to another field to watch another game and do a little babysitting!
5. Going to eat before championship game.
6. Warming up for championship game.
7. Some after game love with a best friend opponent,
they won 3--1! Can you guess whether I'm in green or red?
8. Some after game ice cream.
9. Grocery shopping for mothers day dinner.
10. I don't like asparagus but this is my picture for this hour!
11. Finally eating! We made some awesome burgers and got tater puffs.
12. Strawberries for dessert because I didn't have enough energy to make cookies.
First up we have Cathie from Toddlers Through Preschool. Last week she blogged about a book she reads to the kids and some fun activities to do with it. I really enjoyed this post because this particular book (Jamberry) is one of the only English books that I read to my kids on a regular basis. It is one of our favorite reads. Be sure to stop by Cathie's blog and leave her some comment love.
Next up we have Bethany from Before, During and After and she blogged about doing Crossfit during pregnancy. I kind of has to say, that is crazy! But in a good way. I say good for her, and very inspiring post! Seriously, go check out this post!
And on to this weeks free printable:
You can download it by clicking here.
What is Inspired Tuesday?
Me and my co-hosts believe that any post written can inspired someone else, whether it is a personal story, a photography, a recipe.. whatever, so I invite everyone to link up their posts no matter the topic.
The rules are simple:
1) Follow Not So Ugly Ducklings, Dawn's Disaster and Peanut Butter and Jelly in any way of your choosing.
2) Follow this weeks featured blog(s).
3) It would be nice if you added the Inspired Tuesday button to your post, or even just a link back to the link-up.
4) Try to visit others and be inspired!
Here is the button if you would like it:
<div align="center"><a href="http://notsouglyducklings.blogspot.com/" title="Not So Ugly Ducklings"><img src="http://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh540/sommerfugldesign/inspired-tuesday-button_zpsa22cc19f.png" width="150" alt="Inspired Tuesday" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
(google reader is going away. follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!)