1. We might get 2 dozen chicks from our neighbor today. I am so excited!!! They are ameraucana/barred rock/rohde island red mix so they will most likely be very interesting looking!
2. It snowed today. Its already gone but that is not the point! The point is that it is April and it is snowing, which is wrong. I do have some tulips coming up, but my sisters goats think that it is a good idea to eat them, naughty goats.
3. We do not have and turquoise around here, but we do have lots of splash! Raining for a whole week straight will do that.
4. I will try to get some real spring photos for you all to share nest Friday when the nurture prompt is Green. There actually is some of that around here...
5. Seeing and reading about Nicki's spring and gorgeous weather is making me think that I need to move somewhere where Spring actually happens before May or June. Any ideas of where? Not California!
Friday Photo Journal
*UPDATE* Me and my big sister are just about to go and get the baby chicks!!! Soooo excited.
(google reader is going away. follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!)