Friday, December 27, 2013

New Year, New Beginnings!

Welll, hello ;)

So almost two months since I have posted, Thanksgiving and Christmas have both passed (both were fantastic) and I don't have much of an excuse except for the fact that I didn't have a camera. Until now... My big sister boughty me a camera for Christmas. For real. I found out several days before Christmas which was a bit of a bummer but I was (and still am) completely and utterly psyched.

On a different note, raise your hand if you remember my April fools joke. Anybody? If you don't you can see it HERE, you could even go read it again if you want!

You may be wondering why I am reminding you of that post. Right now I am all, new year, new things, NEW BLOG. And so I am here to tell you that I AM finished with this blog, and I will be starting a new different kind of blog for the new year. 

As I'm sure you have all noticed, I have barely blogged since early Summer so I guess it was a long time coming!

I have had such a lovely time with this blog, it was really amazing. I met several people who I am so glad to have 'met' but I am ready for some changes.

This year was the best year of my life (and I will probably end up saying the same thing for this next year), I grew as a person, I learned new things, and DISCOVERED new things most of all. SO GO 2013!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is that. My last post on this blog. I will be making this blog private, as I do not want to delete it and all my posts but it will be here.

Thank you so much for visiting me and my blog throughout the last year and a few months. Really, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. (and 5 more thankyous)




No comments: