Wednesday, February 04, 2015

currently this week

I'm back! After the longest blogging break known to woman, I am back. I have considered over and over starting up blogging again and I am finally here! I can't promise anything as to how often I will be posting but we shall see what happens. Here is my weekly 'Currently' post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Book: I Was Here - Gayle Forman (link)
So far this is a really fantastic book. I love Gayle!

Current Song: Get Up - Caitlin Canty (link)
Please check out this lovely singer songwriter. She needs to be known worldwide!

Current Nail Color: Harmonics - Formula X for Sephora (link)

Current Drink: Yumberry Pomegranate SoBe

Current Food: Oreos

Current Mood: Inspired

Current Outfit: Sweatshirt and leggings

Weekly Favorite: Grey's Anatomy Season 10
This is by far the saddest finale of all the seasons so far, literal tears running down my face!





2 comments:

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Welcome back after a long rest!!!!...:)JP

Yolanda Ronaldo said...

Thanks JP :)