Sunday, November 03, 2013

At lassst, my blog post has come along...

Hi. I never posted like I said (and thought) I would, did I? I wanted to! I swear I did! But time got away from me, it felt like October went by in a haze and never happened, even though it did. But today I went on a really long walk with my mom and little sister and I brought my sisters camera since mine is broken and took a ton of pictures of pretty trees and stuff which felt darn good after months of not taking pictures. Changes to the blog are happening, I'm excited, I have no idea what I'm going to do with it.






Simple Things Sunday


Yolanda <3

3 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Gorgeous fall!! Glad to "hear" from you!

Nicki said...

That second picture is amazing! Glad to see you are back. I was following you on Twitter but it started filling up with some pumpkin tumbler thingie and that is one social media step away from pulling my hair out trying to figure it all out. I have an Instagram account and simply refuse to figure it out. My bad!

Hope you and your family are doing well and I look forward to more posts. :)

Ida said...

Some lovely Autumn images. Have missed seeing your posts (especially on SHS) Hope you'll be back there as well.