1. Let me explain, these aren't literally the only photos I have, just the only ones that aren't ancient. You may know that I lost my camera somewhere in a unknown foreign place, that means probably somewhere in my room buried in who knows what. But anyway since my sisters isn't actually mine I don't get to use it whenever I want so then I have to use my phone for pictures... But these two pictures below were taken with her camera.
2. I never posted about the new trees we got in the fall because I put it off for like a week, then another week and then I forgot about it just like all the other things I forget to post about. But anyway, I don't remember what kind of tree this is but I do for a fact that it is a kind of tree. It took some hard studying to figure that out.
3. Another thing I stupidly never posted about was the fact that Dancer (the stray kitty that came to our house in the winter) had five kittens in like...March? Its true that I didn't get any good pictures of them and still haven't but still. We got my mother to give in and keep one (his name is Hungry/Boe and his farts stink.) so we still have one and hey maybe I will have a little photo shoot with him? And then never actually post about it?
4. I have finally come to terms with the fact that quality over quantity is better. In this case meaning blog posts. I visited a blog last week and I realized she posts about two times in a week and a half and every time she posts her posts are awesome so I totally get it now! Go me!
5. One of my three hens has decided to go broody. It all started out at night last week when I was putting them away but I couldn't find her so I automatically starter to think the worst and think that she had been eaten by a stupid raccoon or some other animal. Then she came out the next day making broody noises (I just call it that for no apparent reason...it means she was blabbing nonstop) and I thought, hey she sounds like a broody hen! Then I realized. Dude we don't have a rooster so her eggs won't be fertilized and so she is sitting on a secret nest for nothing! And I feel bad so I plan on tracking her down and like...doing something about it.
P.S... Its time for me to re-design my blog again! Its been like two)ish) whole months so it. is. time.
(google reader is going away. follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!)