Saturday, June 01, 2013

My attempt at SHS ~ 6.1.13.

First off, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IS JUNE. That means the year is half over which is bonkers. Second, this is my worst SHS attempt ever, I probably shouldn't even bother but whatever 'cause I am. So welcome...and I hope you are prepared to see some pretty cool stuff (or not).

I want these leggings. I think. Its not like I would ever wear them in public unless it was halloween or I was sleep deprived. Actually I probably would if I was felling confident and invincible.






I DID IT. I gave in and tried a Doritos locos taco...and was disappointed. It wasn't that good. Do you like them? Have you tried them?



You should go visit Bonnie's blog because it is in my top 5 favorite blogs. That must mean she's awesome.



We are in "The Capitol" (cap-i-tul 'cause that is how Effie Trinket says it) for a soccer tournament and went shopping and it was funn.

(google reader is going away. follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!)
 

12 comments:

Nicki said...

Those leggings are some kinda wonderful. I keep scrolling back to them - magnetic or something. These may not be your favorites photographically, but they are certainly entertaining.

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Fun shots. those leggings give new meaning to crazy legs! Happy week to you!

Tamar SB said...

Those pants, wow...

Your cap-i-tul looks fun! Have a great week!

4 Lettre Words said...

Such a fun collection, Yolanda!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great shots! Those leggings are something else!

Betsy said...

I want those leggings, love'm.
betsy

Betsy said...

I want those leggings, love'm.
betsy

Ida said...

Oh those leggings are pretty awesome.
Looks like a good time was being had in the Capitol.
My daughter works for TB but I've not tried the Cool Ranch Dorito Taco because I don't like Ranch dressing.

Nancy said...

Yes, those leggings are pretty far out. :)

amanda said...

Fun post, Yolanda. :) Those leggins are something else! Confidant and invincible - I like that description of a way of feeling!

Fun news, and you're the first one I'm sharing with -
Yesterday we had family over to celebrate Lilly's ninth birthday.. And my sister and her kids gave her four chickens for her b-day!
(they're the ones who hatched out something like 50 of them this spring.)
So after many years, our coop has residents once again. They are all a few months old, and the kids have already spent 6 hours in the coop today. :)

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

those pants are... well, they are just amazing!

Anonymous said...

This is certainly a fun series. Those leggings are pretty wild! I think they would be great for a young lady, but I'm pretty sure I'd get locked up if I tried them. :-)