Monday, September 17, 2012

Tuesday Greens #2

Welcome back to Tuesday Greens #2!
Earlier this year I started Tuesday Greens as a way for everyone to share anything and everything green.
It stopped after 10 weeks but the lovely Becky over at Crafty Garden Mama has decided to take it over!
I will simply be a co-host every week.


We have gotten quite a few peppers from this plant, I don't eat them, but my dad loves them!

We are getting SO MANY tomatoes from the garden!
I think I can almost smell them in my sleep...
It is supposed to get pretty cold tomorrow night so tomorrow I am gonna pick as many as I can,
again.

And here is just a collage of our woods. It is so nice out there.
Here are the rules:

  1. You can link up (directly to your post and not just your blog) if you have a post about the following: Anything that you are growing in your own garden or on your farm. Any green  or eco-friendly living tips and how-to posts. 
  2. Become a follower of mine via GFC and make sure you go follow Becky's blog too!
  3. Grab a button from the sidebar or use the code from up above and be sure to link back within your post.
  4. Leave a comment before or after linking up and be sure to visit AT LEAST 2 other participants and leave comments on their entries.
Thanks and have fun!








No comments: