Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Finds #1

Soo, this is my first Friday Finds and I will be linking up with Emily over here.


When I found these I almost started drooling! I really want to try making these soon.


YUM! I can eat peanut butter anything so this is the perfect thing for me.



This is my like, dream coat right now. The inside has fleece, so its soft and warm.



I laughed out loud at this, such a funny looking horse!


These are so cool! I love doing my nails with cool designs so this is pretty awesome.



Orange Tea Lights! This is a awesome idea.



Chocolate Chip Cupcake, chocolate chip cookie batter frosting, chocolate chip cookie on top. Need I say more?






Wow...



So thats it for this week!

Linking up with Emily.

P.S. you can enter to win a $100 giftcard to The Hummingbird Press if you go here.


No comments: