Monday, September 24, 2012

Observing Beauty ~Orange~

Hello lovelies! It is time for Observing Beauty again!
I suppose I could just link up my blog since it is very orange nowadays.. But I won't!

This weeks prompt is Orange.
Silver Maple

So far I have really enjoyed seeing all the beautiful fall colors, there is still mostly green but there hints of red, pink, orange, and yellow.

Rules:
  • Photo must be taken by you and relevant to this weeks prompt.
  • Specify which photo you are link up, if more then one photo is in your post.
  • All photos must be G rated. We can delete any entries we find inappropriate.
  • Link up with the link to your post, not your main blog URL.
  • Leave our button or a link back to one of our blogs in your post.
  • If your photo is the winner of the challenge we can post it on our blogs.
  • Please comment on the other participants photos.
  • Have fun!
Next weeks prompt is "Red"

Enjoy!


No comments: