Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Finds

First of all as the leaves start changing and the weather gets chilly and Autumn is in full swing I imagine I will be getting a lot more inspiration and take more photos which means that I will be posting more often :) Lately every time I have sat down to write a post I have really enjoyed just writing (and I think it is awesome to see how fast I can type) so maybe some posts of me typing nonsense?

And I could just post a ton of pictures of autumn that I found on Pinterest but that be a little silly... Instead you should just go to my Pinterest page so you can ooh and ahh over all the pretty colors.
~

I'm stuck between thinking that this is the best prom picture ever and being the worst prom picture ever. Votes?
Prom Fail Photos With Chickens


This rooster. Absolutely perfect and gorgeous. I would bet that he is probably about 9 pounds which is...really big.


I will have you all know that it is an absolute dream for me to live in a very old house like this surrounded by all these gorgeous colorful trees in the middle of nowhere. Just imagine how perfect that would be.


This is my kind of bedroom. I already have lights above my bed and now all I need is some of this pretty gauzy stuff.
(100 ) Tumblr


This is also an absolute adorable room, of course whenever I got out of bed I will most likely headbutt the slanted ceiling but that is so not the point. I imagine this room in the very top of my old Victorian house.
I love slanty ceilings SO much


Sigh...why is Pinterest so amazing? When someone asks me if they should make an account I say yes because it is so amazing but I think you literally have to set a timer for yourself so you don't end up spending your whole day on there.

See you all soon, maybe.




(google reader is going away. follow me on bloglovin' to stay updated!) 

2 comments:

Tamar SB said...

That pretty bedroom with the lights - oh how relaxing and romantic!!

amanda said...

I don't have tv at my house.. we haven't had tv for about 5 years (and love it).. so I kind of use that to justify my pinterest time. :)
So many people have their special shows & couch potato time in front of the tv.
When I have time to sit down & put my feet up at the end of the day, I scroll through pinterest, a happy, visual inspiring oasis of downtime.
I love it!