Saturday, December 15, 2012

SHS 12.15.12.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hello hello ! This week has a snow theme going on, I hope you don't mind. :)

It was so very sparkly outside on Monday!
Sparkly
When I go outside and theres a ton of snow its almost like I walked through a door into a magical land...
Door
I have been having lots of fun decorating pictures in picmonkey, you should go check them out!
Decorate

The trees are like stripes.
Stripes
These are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks.
A Few Of My Favorite Things

I was so excited when we got half a foot snow last Sunday, and I'm glad I was able to take pictures 'cause it was in the low 40's all week and now there is no snow left!

P.S. If you want to help my celebrate my 40 followers. Follow me and I will follow you back. Leave me a link to your blog/website!






No comments: