Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pretty Pink

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my wonderful regular readers, and WELCOME to my new visitors!
Here we go again for Texture Tuesday...


So firstly I made some little cropping and cloning adjustments. Then went black and white. Then a wonderful Matte kind of look. Then of course, textures! I used Kim Klassen's Nested, and then Partings.


Hope you enjoyed it!
If you don't already, I would love for you to follow me!


Linking up with...
Texture Tuesday.
Sweet Shot Tuesday.
52 Weeks Of Happiness.
Tones On Tuesday.




4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Pretty shot.

Evelyn S. said...

Precious little flower, so beautiful in your photograph and with your choice of texture.

Currie Silver said...

gorgeous!! love the way you've played with it.

Unknown said...

The black and white adds a great softness and the texture and detail is beautiful! Thank you for sharing and for linking up with Tones on Tuesday!